Who is teaching our teen and pre-teen
girls what it means to be a woman--
the church or the culture?
The cultural message about womanhood is delivered visually and verbally 24/7.
Here is a resource to help the church answer the question many of our daughters do not even know they should be asking . . . What does God say about His female design?
In addition to biblical principles of womanhood, this comprehensive Bible study series incorporates:
- How to study Scripture from a gospel perspective.
- Suggestions for Scripture memorization.
- Reformed and covenantal theology with related questions from the Westminster Shorter Catechism.
- A biblical perspective of the church as the girls are taught their privileges and responsibilities as a part of the covenant community. Suggestions are given to help girls develop relationships with and serve others in the church family.
- How to live the gospel in our relationships. The lessons continually emphasize that God’s glory is the goal and His Word is the authority for every relationship.
Available at group discount pricing from the
Christian Education Bookstore