This three-year discipleship curriculum for teen girls teaches foundational principles of biblical womanhood—and so much more. The series offers discipleship journals for the girls to keep and a leader's guide and collateral reading for the discipler.
This material can be used in a variety of situations such as:
• Mothers and daughters
• Discipleship groups in churches
• Christian schools
• An individual woman discipling a teen girl
• Intergenerational group of girls and women
• Cooperative effort of the women’s ministry and youth ministry in a local church
The Journal is an attractive, full color, spiral-bound book for girls with Scriptures, outlines, illustrations, questions, suggested memory verses, related Catechism questions and assignments for each lesson.
The Leader’s Guide:
Adapts specific portions of the texts (see below) to develop lesson plans for teens; provides answers to the questions in the Journal; and gives ideas for crafts, ministries and activities.
Text for the teacher: Each year the teacher uses one or more of the
Biblical Foundations for Womanhood books as her text.
- True1: Spiritual Mothering and The True Woman
- True2: By Design and Women’s Ministry in the Local Church
- True3: The Legacy of Biblical Womanhood
| || |